Unit topic: Reflections on the Worklife of an ER Librarian
- Rebecca S. Albitz, Wendy Allen Shelbern (2007) “Marian Through the Looking Glass: The Unique Evolution of the Electronic Resources (ER) Librarian Position” in Mark Jacobs (Ed) Electronic Resources Librarianship and Management of Digital Information: Emerging and Professional Roles, Binghamton NY: Hayword, pp 15-30.
- Glenda Griffin (2009) “How to survive as a new serialist” Chapter in The E-Resources Management Handbook. (2006-present) Editor Graham Stone, Rick Anderson, Jessica Feinstein. Continue reading
Unit topic: E-Books–Audio and Text
- Thomas A. Peters “Comparison Points and Decision Points” Chapter 2 in Digital Auidobook Services through Libraries. Library Technology Reports vol 43 no 1. ALA Techsource, 2007.
- Think Tank on the Future of E-Books. Panel at ER&L 2008 Continue reading
Unit topic: Finding Content–Discovery Tools
- (Overview) Jeff Weddle, Jill E. Grog (2008) “E-Journal Management Tools” Chapter 12 in Maria D.D. Collins and Patrick L. Carr (Eds) Managing the Transition from Print to Electronic Journals and Resources. New York: Routledge, pp 227-242
- Jill E. Grogg “ On the Road to OpenURL” and “The Development of Context-Sensitive Linking” Chapter 2 and 3 in Linking and OpenURL. Library Technology Reports. ALA Techsource. Jan/Feb 2006 vol 42 no 1. Continue reading