Unit topic: E-Books–Audio and Text
- Thomas A. Peters “Comparison Points and Decision Points” Chapter 2 in Digital Auidobook Services through Libraries. Library Technology Reports vol 43 no 1. ALA Techsource, 2007.
- Think Tank on the Future of E-Books. Panel at ER&L 2008 Continue reading
Unit topic: Electronic Resource Management Systems–Vendors & Functionalities
- Maria D.D. Collins “ERM Systems: Background, Selection and Implementation, Chapter 10 in Maria D.D. Collins and Patrick L. Carr (Eds) Managing the Transition from Print to Electronic Journals and Resources. New York: Routledge, pp 181-206.
- Hogarth, M.; Bloom, V. “Chapter XVII: Panorama of Electronic Resource Management Systems” Chapter 17 in H. Yu and S. Breivold Electronic Resource Management in Libraries: Research and Practice. Information Science Reference: Hershey PA, 2008. Continue reading
Unit topic: Data Standards & Silos
- Todd Carpenter (2008) Improving Information Distribution Through Standards. Presentation at ER&L 2008.
- Oliver Pesch “Library Standards and E-Resource Management: A Survey of Current Initiatives and Standards Efforts.” The Serials Librarian, Vol 55 No 3, 2008, pp 481-486. Continue reading